Welcome to “Lægerne Ringgade 168″!
How do I make an appointment?
- We would like to invite you to use our “E-PORTAL” (e-platform) in order to avoid telephone queuing: Go to “login på selvbetjening” and register as a user of our e-platform (fill in the registration scheme and press “opret mig som bruger”). You will receive a welcome-email in your email inbox. Please, go to the activation link in the email and log on the e-platform for the first time. Here you can make appointments, communicate with your doctor / nurse, or renew prescriptions.
- On our e-platform, you can book appointments electronically from 12 o’clock (noon) the day before until 12 o’clock (noon) the actual day you want to come and see your doctor.
- You can call the reception desk between 9 am and 12 o’clock (noon) the day you want to come and see your doctor. The only kind of appointment that you can schedule some time ahead are “scheduled routine consultations*”, see underneath.
- Alternatively you can come to the reception desk between 9 am and 12 o’clock (noon) the day you want to have an appointment with your doctor.
* scheduled routine consultations (“planlagte konsultationer”):
- Routine checks for children, see also “børneundersøgelser” and “børnevaccinationer”.
- Routine checks during pregnancy (in week 6-10, 24, 32 of your pregnancy).
- Yearly checks for patients with chronical diseases such as Type 2 Diabetes, Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (COLD), Cardio-Vascular Diseases, Hypertension.
- Medical Attestations, eg. for driving licenses.
- Consultations with the nurse.
If you are in doubt, please, ask our secretary at the reception desk. In order to schedule the so-called routine appointments, please, call us some time ahead in the time frames described above.
Acute illness after 12 o’clock (noon)?
- In emergency cases after 12 o’clock you can call us on our emergency phone 43 58 48 29.
If you and your doctor / nurse have agreed on taking a blood sample, you can come 8 – 8.30 am without an appointment. Please be aware that there may be some waiting time.
In Denmark, we have GP Consultation Nurses who provide care for their patients quite independently – but under the doctors’ daily supervision. They are specialized in chronic diseases, vaccinations, wound care, sting removal, etc. For appointments and further information, please, contact the reception desk.
Our clinics has been accredited september 2018.